Monday, July 30, 2012

Meet Ty

Before I continue with my journal entries, I want you to meet my son:

TY EDWARD KIEFER

Born October 20th, 2009
6 lbs 11 0z, 19 inches long

4 Weeks Old
Proud, happy parents out on our first date

5 Weeks Photo-Shoot by  my amazing Sis-in-law, Carrie Kiefer






Blessing Day, December 26th 2009 ~ 2 months old

My younger sister Jen (who is only 22 months younger than I am and who did just about everything with me growing up) is holding her daughter Kylana Fidler. Lana is only two weeks older than Ty! Loved sharing motherhood-- among so many other things --with my sister.

My cutie-boy at 3 Months Old


4 months, just two weeks before Ty passed away
Our little "Mr. Bubs" as we loved to call him.


He had the sweetest, most heart-warming laugh in the world, especially when his daddy tickled him.

March 8, 2010. My final post about Ty while he was alive:



We loved every minute with our boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment