Friday, September 13, 2013

Publishing Ty's Book

A couple weeks ago, I received the elating news that Walnut Springs, a small publishing company in Utah, finally accepted my book for publishing! I finished Ty's book last spring, just before Ty's two-year passing mark, and have made efforts to find a publisher during this past year-and-a-half.

I have been waiting anxiously and hoping and praying this day would come, and now it has! The release date will be in January 2014. It sums up a lot of experiences that I share here on this blog, as well as some other details that I haven't shared with everyone yet. I cannot wait to see Ty's book in print--and mostly, to know that I get to share him and his special spirit with everyone.

I don't know if anyone really reads this blog, but I figured I'd post about it anyway! A title is still in the works, but right now it could potentially be titled, "My Borrow Angel: Coping with losing a child."

If anyone's "out there", I will keep you posted. = )

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erica! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer a question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete